skip to main | skip to sidebar

Irrelevant Thoughts

Monday, 1 September 2008

Out of millions of articles, the ones Wikipedia keeps giving me out of random are geography and people articles.

Guess which kind of articles interest me least.

Sometimes I think things are out to get me.
Posted by Sprite at 08:21
Labels: wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (9)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • I am absolutely bored.We had a storm not so long a...
      • House is awesome.But I like Wilson better :PAnd I ...
      • I am really rather bored.And I'm tired of Disgaea....
      • I really, really suck at SimTower. Ok, Yoot Tower,...
      • Well, ok, this is quite cool.I share my birthday w...
      • Out of millions of articles, the ones Wikipedia ke...
      • I miss my old Disgaea save-file. The early game is...
    • ►  August (2)

Contributors

  • Chase
  • Sprite
  • Sprite